Large Home Management
Sonoran HomeWatch’s professional estate agents know well the excitement and challenges of running a large home from a distance. Your precious investment should live up to its potential from the first day you arrive! We make sure it does.
Photos and checklists are emailed after each visit. Owners are immediately contacted in the event repair is found to be required.
- Walk the perimeter of the home and check for overall condition, erosion, signs of water leakage or drainage issues.
- Check landscaping for potential problems, in the event a landscaping issue is noticed landscapers will be notified for correction.
- Check windows screens and doors for any damage or signs of intrusion
- Check mailbox forward first class mail, remove newspapers and fliers
- Check exterior walls and trim for visible signs of maintenance issues
- Check garage, open and close garage doors
- Check exterior lights, replace bulbs when necessary
- Visually check siding and walls for cracks and water issues
- Check fences and walls both within the interior and exterior of the property
- Check for any visual damage and potential issues on property
- Visually check for any insect or pest intrusion
- Check decks steps and walkways to remain clear
- Visually check the overall condition of the home
- Visually check for stains signs of water leaks; ceilings, windows and doors
- Visually check signs of pest intrusion
- Check windows for signs of mold and verify they are locked
- Visually check circuit breakers and reset any that have flipped
- Check decks for water ponding and dry rot.
- Run garbage disposal, dishwasher, washer machine and dryer
- Check refrigerator and freezer adjust settings accordingly
- Reset any clocks if needed
- Flush all toilets and wait until the run is complete
- Check thermostat, run heating and air conditioning to verify operation
- Check the settings of room humidifiers service humidifiers if needed
- Visually check for signs of mildew and mold
- Reset security system upon departure
Our basic services are offered at base rates. We can customize services to fit your needs.
New Client Setup Fee $100
Includes first home walk through, key duplication and file setup.
Additional services available:
- Appointment services: $60 per hour
- Delivery acceptance: $60 per hour
A vacation home should ease worries, not create them! Sign up now to start Large Home Management services.
Home 2501 square feet to 5000 square feet, Lot Size of 12,000 square feet or less
Bi-Monthly Home Checks: $200/month (2 visits per month)
Weekly Home Checks: $400/month (4 visits per month)
Is your Home larger than 5000 sq. ft? Contact Us for a custom estimate.